How much does it cost to join the Maxable platform?
Becoming a partner with Maxable is free. Maxable charges a small percentage fee only if you successfully close a project.
How do you qualify leads?
Maxable learns as much as possible about the homeowner and their project before passing that information along to you. We ask for specifics like timeline, budget, project scope, financing, etc., to make sure the homeowner is qualified prior to making an introduction.
What does the partner vetting process look like?
We are looking for the best service providers for our clients. All Maxable partners must:
- Have extensive ADU experience
- Be licensed, bonded and insured
- Offer cost competitive bids (our average build cost is $210,000)
- Have a history of happy clients and a track record of success
- Have strong communication skills
- Be committed to promoting diversity